Art Center Café
Monday through Friday
9:00 am – 1:30 pm
Lunch is served from 11:30 am – 1:30 pm.
The Art Center Café provides a nice break for students before or after class and a delicious, affordable dining destination for all visitors.
Chef Melinda Alves offers a different menu each week, including soup, salad, sandwiches and hot entrée along with fresh baked goods each day.
Star Tribune food writer Rick Nelson enjoyed lunch at the Art Center Café and included it in a July 9, 2015 Taste feature you can read here: Summer dining served on the shores of Lake Minnetonka.
CHEF MELINDA’S SPECIALS
Enjoy Chef Melinda’s menu for the week of December 9
SOUPS cup / bowl
- Chicken tortilla
- Vegan tomato bisque
- Zucchini, tomato, feta, kalamata olives, pinenuts, and couscous on greens with partsley vinaigrette
- Grapefruit, fennel, and cucumbers, parmesan on greens with white wine vinaigrette
- Chicken tikki masala with basmati rice
- Red lentil dal with basmati rice
SANDWICH whole only
- Lemongrass pork tenderloin with pickled carrot and cucumber with cilantro mayo
DELI SANDWICHES half/whole
Ham / Turkey / Egg Salad / Tuna
Served on a variety of bread