Kandiko, Georgia – Watercolor Workshop (general list)
Current Class Material Lists
- Paints: Whatever professional grade paints you like. I like Aureolin Yellow, Alizarin Crinson, Permanent Rose, Cobalt Blue, Thalo Blue, Thalo Green, Burnt Sienna.
- Paper: Arches 140# or 300# Cold Press or Rough Paper. 1 full sheet 22×30 should be enough unless you paint very quickly. In that case, bring more.
- Brushes: I like a 1” synthetic flat watercolor brush and a smaller ¼” flat.
- Synthetic rounds #8, 10, 14
- Squirrel or Sable 10 and/or a mop
- Water container
- Board for support
- Paper towels I like white Viva not embossed
- Terry cloth
- Blow dryer
Love the Art Center? Please spread the word :)