CLASSES > TUITION ASSISTANCE
Scholarships are open to people of all ages and are available to students who would not otherwise be able to
participate in Art Center programs.
Applications are available through the Registrar and are kept confidential. Scholarships provide
50 or 75 percent of tuition based on monthly income and special circumstances. Applications are due
three weeks prior to
each session. Recipients will be notified two weeks before the session starts.
• Art Center membership is not required.
• Recipients are responsible for all new student materials fees and model fees.
• Assistance applies to tuition
• No one will receive tuition assistance for more than three sessions per year.
• Recipients are asked, but not required, to volunteer at the Art Center.
• Funds are limited, so early application is advisable.
The application deadline is three weeks prior to start of class:
Spring II 03/31/12
For more information or a scholarship application, stop by the Art Center, call or send an e-mail to us at:
Questions or register by phone
Call 952 473 7361, ext. 16
Registration lines are open during these times:
Monday, Friday and Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9 AM - 9:30 PM
*Saturday summer hours (Mid June - August) 9 AM - 1 PM
The Art Center is closed every Sunday