CLASSES > SKILL LEVELS
Class skill levels
A student may choose to stay at a particular level until he or she feels ready to move on to the next level.
also recommend that students in all disciplines take a drawing class at some point in their education.
• Student has no experience with the medium.
• Student needs/wants fundamental knowledge of techniques and materials.
(AB) Advanced Beginner
• Student needs instruction or a refresher.
• Student needs more instruction on fundamental techniques.
• Student needs help solving basic problems with the medium.
• Student is able to solve many problems independently.
• Student wants to try, or is experimenting with, a variety of techniques.
• Student is developing design and composition skills.
• Student has completed several works.
• Student has begun participating in open/group exhibitions.
• Student is able to work independently.
• Student seeks critique from instructor and/or peers.
• Student has developed a style and can discuss the concept behind his/her work.
• Student has begun the process of documenting his/her work through a resumé and portfolio.
(ALL) All Skill Levels
Questions or register by phone
Call 952 473 7361, ext. 16
Registration lines are open during these times:
Monday, Friday and Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 9 AM - 9:30 PM
*Saturday summer hours (Mid June - August) 9 AM - 1 PM
The Art Center is closed every Sunday